• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items for Sale....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the items that I currently have up for sale. I am trying to raise some cash to fund my new addiction, putting together a complete Predator costume for next Halloween. I can only accept money orders at this time. Shipping is not included in the price and depends on what is purchased. I am willing to work with the prices. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there. All figures are loose, complete and mint and were displayed for a very short time. The SSW bust were opened for inspection and replaced back in the boxes. The Gentle Giant bust were displayed for a short period and returned to their boxes. The T-shirt is brand new, never worn or washed.

Sideshow:

Willow loose, complete and mint - $10.00

Sideshow The Dead Prophet T-shirt Brand New, never washed $12.00 shipped

SSW:

Gandalf the Grey Statue - $40.00
Grishnakh Bust - $20.00
Legolas Statue - $40.00
Elrond Bust - $20.00
Orc Oveseer Bust - $20.00
Gil Galad Bust - $20.00
Prince Isildur Bust - $20.00
Mace of Sauron - $30.00
Mouth of Sauron Helm - $15.00
Battle Troll Helm - $15.00
Orc Muzzle Cage Helm - $10.00

Other Stuff:
United Cutlery Mini Shards of Narsil Display Complete in Box $50.00
Neca 20” Aragorn Loose and Complete - $20.00
Neca 20” Legolas Loose and Complete - $20.00
Neca 20” Gandalf the Grey Loose and Complete - $20.00
Neca 20” Jack Sparrow (serious face) Loose and Complete - $20.00
Neca 20” Freddy from Jason vs Freddy Loose and Complete - $20.00
Neca 20” B&W Marv from Sin City Loose and Complete - $20.00
Gentle Giant Greedo Bust - $25.00
Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Bust - $40.00
Gentle Giant Bossk Bust - $30.00
Gentle Giant Neo Mini Bust - $15.00
Gentle Giant Agent Smith Mini Bust - $15.00
Moore Studios Fyarl Demon Giles Bust - $15.00

Last edited:
If only I would have known that the Weta helms would be available for a fraction of their original price one day... Same goes for Gandalf and shadowfax and the king of the dead statues which where offered here recently for peanuts. It really sux to see these items go for so low, when you had to pay full price. But that's the law of supply and demand I suppose... Hopefully these things go up in price again when 'The Hobbit' hits the theatres...

Good luck on the sales.

yeah no kiddin, the gandalf/shadowfax is a great statue imo. i didn't pay retail for mine, but still didn't pay the $$$ that they are going for now:(
oh well, i guess it all averages out.

Back