• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items for Sale/Trade - Free U.S./Canada shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: captain america pf

I will merge this with your Sales thread, it may make a little more sense that way.

If you would like to list your 'Trade list' in your first post that will probably help people get an idea if they can help
Shell
x :peace

revised. Looking to clear out all of this. If you can make an offer on the full list, I'll consider it.

Do you have pics of your B&W Batman pieces ?

I'd be interested possibly.

Can you please post a picture of this item here for me to see it?

Kits and customs

superman quick change (reeve) - mike hill - shapeshifters $150 - reeve running with a suit on exposing the S of superman.

Or send some pictures to me in an e-mail? I'm a HUGE Christopher Reeve Superman fan, and I want to see this item. Thanks! :D

Hi Vader1. I'm still waiting for a picture of that Christopher Reeve Superman statue - Mike Hill - Shapeshifters $150, from you. Send it to me here, or in a PM, or e-mail. Thanks!

Is the Alex Ross Spider-Man 1:1 still avail for $200? Any pics u cld send?
And shipping to FL. 32357 Ty. :)

Back