• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ITEMS ADDED 11/21: Mystique EX PF, Sideshow Weta Items, and Miscellaneous Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mola Ram EX PF, Mystique EX PF, Gandalf the White EX PF, Sideshow Weta Busts

...Bump...

Re: Mola Ram EX PF, Mystique EX PF, Gandalf the White EX PF, Sideshow Weta Busts

..Bump. EX Mola Ram's priced to move, guys. Only $5 more SHIPPED than retail.

Bumping for 10/12.

10/14 Bump. Price drop on Mola Ram...$10 cheaper than retail, folks, and essentially free shipping to boot.

10/15 Bump.

Last edited:

10/16 Bump.

Last edited:

Bump for the new week. I'm a patient man.

10/19 Bump.

Let's Make a Deal Day. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Deal........ of...... da....... DAY!!!!!!!!!! :blissy

Re: UPDATED: Mola Ram EX PF, Mystique EX PF, Gandalf the White EX PF, Sideshow Weta I

Bump. Additional Sideshow Weta Items added.

Re: UPDATED: Mola Ram EX PF, Mystique EX PF, Gandalf the White EX PF, Sideshow Weta I

End of the week bump. A tentative agreement is in place for Mola Ram.

Bump. Let's git 'er done...

10/28 Bump.

Halloween bump. Mola has been sold... :monkey2

Friday bump.

Re: Mystique EX PF, Sideshow Weta Items, and Miscellaneous Stuff

Another new week bump.

Re: Mystique EX PF, Sideshow Weta Items, and Miscellaneous Stuff

End of the week bump (for me, I'm off tomorrow :yess:)

Mystique EX PF would look great with the now shipping Ms. Marvel.

Get started on the Marvel female PF line (Mystique, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Black Cat and the forthcoming Rogue...)

Back