It! The Terror From Beyond Space (Amok Time) - CANCELLED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryCreature

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm devastated! I just read on Amok Time's website that the "It! The Terror From Beyond Space" figure has been cancelled!!!

I've been looking forward to this figure for soooooooo long and now it's been cancelled!

C'mon Sideshow, pick up the ball on this one.... there are at least 7 people in the world who would love to have this figure! :) I'm hiding my pain with humor, folks. Honestly, I realize this figure probably has limited appeal, but it sure would have been nice to have one! Ah, well.......

https://yhst-90184745838282.stores.yahoo.net/893364002366.html

Isn't this old news? :huh I thought we already knew about this a couple months back in the Amok Time thread with the pre-order statuses.

I imagine you can expect the same thing from all the other unreleased Amok Time figures.

I would have gotten one but after I saw the limited articulation, basically being a hard plastic figure with some slit joints at the waist and not much articulation elsewhere, I passed on pre-order. I think that's probably what turned off many other would-be pre-order buyers as well.

Sean

Comfort item in light of the fact that Amok Time flipped me the bird. 3/4 scale. I had someone else do the paint on this instead of doing it myself because the one they did of theirs looked so rad. Nickie--this was mt secret item we discussed in the amok time thread.

65491_1402153853789_1230622740_30931969_4911180_n.jpg

Ooooooooooh, Anton that's a fantastic statue of It! I love the base with "It's" hand clawing "It's" way through the metal hatch!

Quite frankly . . . at this juncture . . . I would not trust anything solicited by AMOK TIME and Executive Replicas . . . given the individual behind the 12" licenses through AMOK TIME and Executive Replicas, but I digress.

Maybe . . . just maybe . . . Sideshow can possibly pick up the pieces and provide us with a worthwhile 1:6 IT! THE TERROR FROM SPACE figure.

Quite frankly . . . at this juncture . . . I would not trust anything solicited by AMOK TIME and Executive Replicas . . . given the individual behind the 12" licenses through AMOK TIME and Executive Replicas, but I digress.

Maybe . . . just maybe . . . Sideshow can possibly pick up the pieces and provide us with a worthwhile 1:6 IT! THE TERROR FROM SPACE figure.

You guys'd have a better chance watching ebay or Store-Rooms for recasts of the head to bash a custom piece. I hate all things recasters, but doesn't really count if it's never put out, right?

I'd still go with AT or ER over some of these other wannabe custom to manufactuer folk. At least I've gotten some long sought after childhood dreams fulfilled from Amok and Executive. Sure it sucks that not everything they license is able to finally get made but that is the nature of the game.
Well...its not a figure: but it sure will go great with my 3/4 bust. This will be mine when/if it becomes available for private customizer sale.

Dude, that is cool. Is that 1:6?

I'd still go with AT or ER over some of these other wannabe custom to manufactuer folk. At least I've gotten some long sought after childhood dreams fulfilled from Amok and Executive. Sure it sucks that not everything they license is able to finally get made but that is the nature of the game.

Dude, that is cool. Is that 1:6?

Might be more like 1/8. I think its going to be the size/scale of the old Aurora kits from the 1960's.

Back