It’s not called DCEU. Then what is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap Whhhaaaaaaaa!!!!??????

On this, I agree, but you should watch WW.

Is DCEU = DC Expanded Universe? IF so, I think this is accurate because WB has decided to have TV Flash, TV Superman, TV Bruce Wayne and who knows where they're going next. So this IS an expanded universe.

I believe they called it DCEU - DC Extended Universe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:slap Whhhaaaaaaaa!!!!??????.

Yep!

I like Marvel, don't get me wrong. I'm a DC guy, 'cause Supes, but I'm not a Marvel Hater. Thing is Marvel always uses the same formula. Big bad guy, funny hero, inside jokes, punchlines. You watch IM1 and basically, you've watched them all, except they keep going downward after that.

I like DC better because they treat their heroes as potentially "real" characters in a real world. The only thing they failed at is they all wanted to copy Nolan. Everything has to be "dark". It's clearly wrong with some characters.

Oh, and be it DC/Marvel, there's one thing I'm real fed up with! It's always a cosmic plot with the end of the world at stake. Come on, they should read more comics. You can make awesome stories without using the same gimmick every time!

Actually, I think the best rendition so far is Daredevil. Limited money makes writers think out of the box and I'd rather have les CG fx and better stories than being treated to a stupid roller coaster every other minute.

I don't really think it's crap. They are good movies, much better than Marvel, I've stopped watching these some time ago. Now, being good movies doesn't mean they capture the characters as they should. On that account, it's a complete fail. Still, I still can't find the courage to watch WW although I have the bluray and certainly won't go to a theater to watch JL. Actually, I should be excited to see all those heroes together, but strangely, I don't feel anything...

Why would it take courage to watch WW? It's a really good movie.

Why would it take courage to watch WW? It's a really good movie.

Probably...

It's just that I'm not really a fan of them choosing Gadot to play the role and I can't say I like the WWI background (probably the most useless war ever) and, I don't know, maybe I need to wait for the right time. The first time I watched TDK, I almost hated it because I didn't feel like watching it at the time. I watched it again and now it's one of my favorite movies, so I guess I need to be in the mood.

Wonder Woman is easily the best DC film to date, for the connected universe they are trying to build.

Rest set of the films are slightly better than the bayformers films.

Back