ISNT DOOM PF HARD TO GET OR WHAT ?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I got an exclusive even though I didn't have the available funds back then. I don't regret it since this is my favorite PF besides GG. Good luck to anyone who's looking for one.

I start collecing like 1 year ago and I made 2 big mistakes at this time.

I cancelled sentinel exc and doom exc ,with thinking that I might buy them from ebay for a cheaper price anyway.

How pathetic, isn't it. After these mistakes, I never go ebay for any SS items.

I will buy both of them in one day hopefully

doompf2.jpg

BTW, nice pic NSFOLSOM. :cool:

I didn't really become a Sideshow freak until the SW 12" were announced. I remember seeing the Doom PF, but I didn't want to go down the path of another Sideshow license; and at the time, PF money was a lot to spend (my how things have changed - 2 SW Pfs, a Marvel vs dio, 3 PFs & a 1:1 bust on order later) I didn't get it. Once I started to see the pics in hand though, I started to want one, just didn't have the funds at the time. Alas, I may never own this piece (it's too hard to gather this kind of extra money with all the cool stuff coming out)

...hmmmmm...maybe i should flip gray hulk pf and get doom.....and maybe green hulk pf.....hmmmmmmm.

I cancelled it and a few months later saw it at a con for $50 more. Man, that hurt.

That's my biggest problem with Sideshow. I never get to see it in person. Sometimes it's CSM and sometimes it's Frank Black. You never know what you're going to get from the protos.

I was SOOOOO mad that I cancelled him around december. :monkey2 :monkey2 He's my favorite fav out of all sideshow stuff and now I can't get him.....well, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now....

doesitmatter said:
I cancelled it and a few months later saw it at a con for $50 more. Man, that hurt.

That's my biggest problem with Sideshow. I never get to see it in person. Sometimes it's CSM and sometimes it's Frank Black. You never know what you're going to get from the protos.
That is why I usually just order and make my decision when I have the item in hand. If I really like it, I keep it, if not, off to ebay.

Back