isildur83 My small collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude your collection aint small its huge and there are some awesome pieces in there
I'm quite Jealous :D

Love your collection brother!!! when i came up to your place i really loved the LOTR pieces and you forced me to buy some for myself !!!!:D you are a bad influence Nick !!!! :banghead
also i want to remind you that you were the one that you informed me about this forum !!!:chew

love it!!! i love the steed and ringwraith busts. if you don't have it yet, i would suggest the ringwraith and steed statue - just beautiful, and would go great with those two busts.

Love your collection brother!!! when i came up to your place i really loved the LOTR pieces and you forced me to buy some for myself !!!!:D you are a bad influence Nick !!!! :banghead
also i want to remind you that you were the one that you informed me about this forum !!!:chew

I am happy for this influence George. :banana

love it!!! i love the steed and ringwraith busts. if you don't have it yet, i would suggest the ringwraith and steed statue - just beautiful, and would go great with those two busts.

Indeed the 'Ringwraith on Steed' is gorgeous statue but i cant find it in a logical price.

I got this guy today. :banana

DSC03722.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

DSC03742.jpg
DSC03755.jpg

Back