Is Vantage Collectibles still in business?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've contacted them via email and voice message, but have received no response re: a preorder paid in full at the beginning of February (and I know the item is widely available now because it's been all over eBay for two months). Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since March and they haven't been active here since then, either. Anyone know what's going on with them?

For what it's worth they still have auctions on ebay and positive feedback for items sold in early July. Let us know if you get any reply. I've bought from them on ebay with no problems, but not through their website .

Well **** I WAS about to buy from them... we'll see once you get your ****.

That's not good.

Agreed!

For what it's worth they still have auctions on ebay and positive feedback for items sold in early July. Let us know if you get any reply. I've bought from them on ebay with no problems, but not through their website .

That's helpful; at least I know they're still around. I'll try contacting them AGAIN.

Well **** I WAS about to buy from them... we'll see once you get your ****.

Still no **** and no answer ... I'll keep you posted!

Yeah I ordered something last week and still haven't received any kind of shipping notice. Which is strange because I've bought from them a few times and they usually ship out within a couple of days.

I wonder what's up. :impatient:

Actually never mind. I just got a shipping notice within the last 15 minutes, so I guess they finally got back from whatever vacation they were on. Lol

I assume everyone else here will start getting theirs now as well.

Actually never mind. I just got a shipping notice within the last 15 minutes, so I guess they finally got back from whatever vacation they were on. Lol

I assume everyone else here will start getting theirs now as well.

Don't have anything on order, but I called their 888 number and it was busy, better than getting a disconnected line message. Good to hear your getting your stuff. Problem could have been medical or a vacation they didn't alert people to, like you said. Please post if you get your stuff.

Still no response, and still no item. I did pay in full at the time of the preorder (via Paypal).

I am in the same boat. People beware of this shop especially on pre orders. Better to spend a little more money elsewhere.

Update: I actually received a full refund from Vantage in December--no message, no contact ever, but just a refund notification from Paypal out-of-the-blue. Would never order from them again, but did appreciate that I got my money back, after I'd given up on ever receiving my preorder or my money back.

Back