Is this an authentic SMG autograph?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair it's hard for any actor to get into any project, let alone one that ends up being a success wether that be critically or financially, especially after playing such a well known role for all those years.

She's been in work, and lets face it most actors aren't sadly enough.

yeah scooby doo was a huge moneymaker :lol

Perhaps not but The Grudge reamke did fairly well, but that wasn't my point. The point is she's working and doing projects that she wants; that's always a plus. There's a fair few from the series that aren't consistantly working.

You can't really compare film and TV on a monetary scale btw, since you mentioned HIMYM.

She's been in work, and lets face it most actors aren't sadly enough.

Too true, unfortunately. But actor's are preferred for that, it might just take months in between work.

yeah scooby doo was a huge moneymaker :lol

:pfft::nana::pfft:

https://www.hollywood.com/news/Box_Office_Analysis_ScoobyDoo_Boasts_Best_June_Opening_Ever/1109763

:lol

It was the 2nd film that didn't do too great (probably why there wasn't a 3rd theatrical movie in the franchise). I think it grossed $35 million opening weekend and ended up making $85 million domestically back when it was released in 2004.

Yeah, I know SMG kinda fell off the map. But she got married to Freddie Prinze Jr and is raising a family. Prinze dropped out of the spotlight for awhile too. He was working for WWE in Stamford, CT at 2 different points on their creative team.

Back