Is this a preview of a Hot Toys Rocky 1976?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook on the Hot Toys community page. It comes with a bunch of other pics of Hot Toys unpacking their stuff.

374682_235800793148585_138228759572456_710492_421336499_n.jpg

At first i just thought this was a Jakks Action figure ring which they made years ago because i never thought in my wildest dreams that HT would actually make the Ring.
I Pray that they will make Apollo Creed to go with Rocky for the ultimate setup.

Could just be for the display at the exhibition and won't actually make it available for collectors,either way...We're getting a Rocky finally!!!

At first i just thought this was a Jakks Action figure ring which they made years ago because i never thought in my wildest dreams that HT would actually make the Ring.
I Pray that they will make Apollo Creed to go with Rocky for the ultimate setup.

Could just be for the display at the exhibition and won't actually make it available for collectors,either way...We're getting a Rocky finally!!!

That is what I was thinking. Maybe the figure is not ready to show, so they will put a ring display up with a coming soon card inside the ring?

That is what I was thinking. Maybe the figure is not ready to show, so they will put a ring display up with a coming soon card inside the ring?

I would be impatient as hell if that happens,this is a figure ive been waiting for since i started collecting so it would be hard for me to wait:lol
But yeah that's probably what it is.

Maybe just another custom contest like the Iron Man/Batman/Michael Jackson stuff they showed on earlier exhibitions. But if it is a Rocky announcement than count me in! :yess:

well if they release 1976 Rocky with rubber body destined to crack would you still get it?

If they do a 1/6 Trans Am like he buys when he starts making money, I will $#¥+ myself!

I hope they scrap this in favor of a Sly and Estelle Getty two-pack exclusive scalper's delight edition:

stop-or-my-mom-will-shoot-original.jpg

Right now I have a red corduroy jacket on a Barney Ross and it just doesn't quite work . . . :monkey2

_____

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back