is this a good ebay buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far it is at a great price. Don't expect it to stay around that price though. Not sure if the box is included with that auction. Not really sure what that pred goes for all there with the box, maybe $400 range and up.

just did some checking used with box is like 500
new in box is like 800

whats odd is the price hasn't changed in 4 days.

Now that you posted the link for the world to see, the seller thanks you for the extra bids and increased bidding that this will now get.

I wouldn't buy it, regardless of the price. The AVP Elder sucks IMO, as does most of the earlier AVP Predator stuff.

Yeah it is an ugly pred, l could care less about the AVP stuff. I bet he will go for a good price at the end of the auction though, snipers will come in the last minutes of the auction.

PS OP someone from here who saw your link might out bid you now, but good luck.

I like how people add their useless personal opinions. He wanted to know if it was a good deal, aka, how much does it normally go at. He obviously already decided he liked the figure.

I like how people add their useless personal opinions. He wanted to know if it was a good deal, aka, how much does it normally go at. He obviously already decided he liked the figure.

Your always gonna get that reaction I'm afraid. I could spend all day listing 1/6 items on ebay that I wouldn't spend out on. "value" is a subjective thing and I never quite understand why people ask if its worth it. My answer to his question would be, how much do you earn a month? lol.

I understand it's subjective but he was asking in an objective way, which is very possible to answer wither you love or hate the figure. aka how much does it normally go for on ebay.

Back