Is this a bad idea?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to spend nearly a thousand bucks on two collectible pieces and stick them on a crappy card table, hey why not?

You want to spend nearly a thousand bucks on two collectible pieces and stick them on a crappy card table, hey why not?

It's a temporary solution. I have a much better long term plan, but really wondering how safe they will be as far as it holding the weight is concerned.

It's a temporary solution. I have a much better long term plan, but really wondering how safe they will be as far as it holding the weight is concerned.

:lol I'm with ya. If you don't have animals or kids running around to bump the table, there's no reason why the table shouldn't support the weight. You might like to chock up the wheels though to prevent the vehicles from rolling.

I have the tumbler with a book under the chassis with the wheels just barely off of the surface. I should probably put something to block the batpod from rolling

Yes... I know I'm quoting myself... But if you cherish your statues / Collectibles give them the respect of a decent case :) :dance hope that didn't come out rude

Nope not rude at all, I just couldn't wait anymore to display them! When I find a house I have a plan to build a bar with plexiglass top half that will store my vehicles and shelving behind it to display the characters withy the bottles

Nope not rude at all, I just couldn't wait anymore to display them! When I find a house I have a plan to build a bar with plexiglass top half that will store my vehicles and shelving behind it to display the characters withy the bottles

That's more like it! Make sure you post pics :hi5:

Back