Is there anything I can do or am I screwed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't have a PS3 yet. How long should I wait to get one?

If you want one I say get it. I got mine for Christmas and have enjoyed playing Drakes Fortune on it and I can't wait to get a game of UT3 going with the freaks.

I think my wife is going to let me put one on the credit card but i am not sure. She really wants a blu ray player and I want the PS3 so i think she is going to let me get it. But everyone who is married knows how that goes.:blissysmi

I use my PS3 for playing Blu-Ray movies, Drake's Fortune and.... well, that's all.

And they are more than just a year behind the Xbox when it comes to online gaming. More like 5 years. Home will have to be a massive home run for them to even have a chance to catch up in that space.

I think my wife is going to let me put one on the credit card but i am not sure. She really wants a blu ray player and I want the PS3 so i think she is going to let me get it. But everyone who is married knows how that goes.:blissysmi

My wife was against getting one untill we watched The Simpsons on it, Now she is talking about buying us some blu ray's.

I use my PS3 for playing Blu-Ray movies, Drake's Fortune and.... well, that's all.

And they are more than just a year behind the Xbox when it comes to online gaming. More like 5 years. Home will have to be a massive home run for them to even have a chance to catch up in that space.

what's up with that ****ty head on the guinness? :monkey3:monkey5

agreed... i love my PS3 and glad that i have one, but given their online features i'd prefer the 360 over it. PSN might be free.... but its still a turd. even when Home comes out i still wont like it... it seems like a gimmick for people that will spend more time playing in their "home" than playing games. sorry, but i want better online features...which sony did announce they were working on. in game cross media bar is my most important....the chat crap needs to be addressed soon...and my biggest concern: update their bluetooth drivers so i can finally use my super sexy, super shiny, super awesome apple bluetooth keyboard!!!!

:D

Kit I found out why we could not chat or join each others game. Its somthing called NAT and my setting is at 3 it needs to be 2 so I cant join games or chat aint that a ***** you buy a $400 plus system and you cant use it.

Kit I found out why we could not chat or join each others game. Its somthing called NAT and my setting is at 3 it needs to be 2 so I cant join games or chat aint that a ***** you buy a $400 plus system and you cant use it.

just change your routers settings and you'll be fine.

Back