Is there anyone who has connected with Imaresqd1(adam gu) lately ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollys

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, collectors

I have waited for his new joker sculpt a long time, and have paid deposit for it.
but, he has not been touched since Feb.
I know here are some people who have paid deposit for it.
If there is anyone is connecting with him or know about that process, please PM me or you may write here,

Thanks -

Hi, that's good you can book adam gu's joker sculpture, I am always want to book one but I have no luck. I think you can wait with patience, this sculpture must would be wonderful. You can sell it if you don't want that, I will buy it with my pleasure.

Hi, that's good you can book adam gu's joker sculpture, I am always want to book one but I have no luck. I think you can wait with patience, this sculpture must would be wonderful.

you know he is like ghost :) this reservation took about 2 years, I think, until it is allowed.

anyway, thank you for reply.

how the hell you get reply from him ? i never get reply anything from him. how much is he selling now for 1/6 btw ?

as cmiller99 said so, I'm waiting for 1/6 scale :) he said 1/4 scale is not for sale.

anyone who has paid deposit about 1/6 2nd joker sculpt ?

he doesn't answer to buyers more. I don't know what is he doing

anyone who has paid deposit about 1/6 2nd joker sculpt ?

he doesn't answer to buyers more. I don't know what is he doing

You are not the only one in this situation. I know some friends have paid in full (2500$) for a head many years ago and Adam doesn't answer anymore. He has vanished with the money.

You are not the only one in this situation. I know some friends have paid in full (2500$) for a head many years ago and Adam doesn't answer anymore. He has vanished with the money.

Wow ****! That's terrible man! $2500 USD! Holy crap man! That's a lot of moolah! He's just disappeared completely? What about all those people who seem to be posting those Adam GU heads recently? Where are they getting this from?

Hollys, I don't know who you are because I don't recognize your board name, but I'm 99.999% sure if you bought stuff from me, it was shipped. If there's a problem with shipping or anything else, email me with your real name and we will sort it out.

Last edited:
Back