Is there always going to be a Force Friday type event for every new SW film from now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting anything for Force Friday? Got the Black Amazon bucket, thought about getting some 1/12 Death troopers, but I'll wait for them at a lower price. They're jacked up on Amazon at the moment.

I didn't like the PT overly much, still love Clone designs and the toys that went along with. **** movie or not, Star Wars is still Star Wars, but enjoy picking up whatever you pick up, whenever you pick it up.

I think I just want Krennic and a Death Trooper. But the movie could change my mind.

For TFA, I only got Kylo and a Jakku-trooper. Good self-control. I wish I could be like that with the OT... and collecting in general.

I think I just want Krennic and a Death Trooper. But the movie could change my mind.

For TFA, I only got Kylo and a Jakku-trooper. Good self-control. I wish I could be like that with the OT... and collecting in general.

Same, I had alot of self control for TFA, I really liked the specialty troopers, but luckily the 1/12 scale stuff has taken alot of heat off my army building compulsion. :lol

Managed to not order or buy any HT EP7 figures. Did pick up Rey and Kylo Disney Die Cast last Force Friday coz they said they will be Limited and turned out it is a big marketing scam. So, no, zero R1 stuff for me this time. Will just go and enjoy the movie and that's it. And Hot Toys announcing 4 figures a day is really overkilliling our ability to collect. If they split it like one figure a week, it seems less of a big spend. Now, thinking these 4 ar only the beginning with $1000 spending, it is "Force me to stop Friday". haha

I generally like to keep my collection slimmer rather than bloated. Only bought Kylo for TFA. I'm kicking around the idea of getting Old Han, but I doubt I'd spend that much on him. I would need Chewie too, and then there goes the snowball.. Would need Rey, BB-8, Finn, etc etc.. It's much easier sticking to dark side force users. I'm happy about my self control this far. :)

For Rogue One, I'm only in for Vader and Death Trooper.

And if Benecio Del Toro turns out to be Ezra Bridger (please) in VIII, then I'm definitely in for him in the future. But that's prob 2 years out. New Kylo, Snoke, and useful Luke too.

I feel genuine stress for anyone planning on collecting the entire SW HT line. I know there's someone out there..

All I want from TFA is Poe and Hux because I love the actors. Same for Benicio I hope he doesn't get buried under makeup for the part.

I'm thinking we'll see a wave of hot toys releases in like two hours or so...looking forward to seeing what they have for us.

I'm thinking we'll see a wave of hot toys releases in like two hours or so...looking forward to seeing what they have for us.

I think we've already seen the Hot Toys releases for Rogue Friday. Vader and Shoretrooper in addition to the Deathtrooper and Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper we've already seen. Also the Tie Pilot from Sideshow. I'm thinking that gonna be it for 1/6 being announced today.

I would only buy the same characters over and over if they were well made and new companies made the older ones look like ****. Saying that, I didn't get DX13 T-800 or Enterbay's versions, great as they are. Now if someone makes John McClane, hopefully Blitzway, all versions are bought.

There's no way they aren't making at least one Rebel from the movie. I can't imagine they're doing troopers and that's it.

One could've said the same about Suicide Squad and their Joker situation and look what happened there. I don't think anybody from Rogue one who's not a Trooper(and now Vader) is guaranteed at this point. I was sure we'd see Jyn Erso today and we didn't. If we don't see her today, I'm betting we won't see her until the movie hits. I see a Finn/Rey situation here where we see a billion troopers and such and no human characters till later.

Not to sound like a HT apologist, but actor likenesses take longer and most likely have a more rigorous approval process than helmeted troopers.

Not to sound like a HT apologist, but actor likenesses take longer and most likely have a more rigorous approval process than helmeted troopers.

Exactly. Although I'm a little bummed by this wave of troopers. I love Stormtroopers but for some reason they feel like a waste of money to me. Maybe because without the face sculpt, they just seem more "toy-ish" and not a $200+ piece of work? Not sure. Maybe I'm just weird!!

I think I just want Krennic...

You have good taste.

2v0opyb.jpg

Back