Is there a paypal/ebay code?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My certificate says "1 certificate code per registered paypal user". So I think that means you can use it one time only.

Also, it says it is intended for the desginated recipient, so I don't think it will work if you don't get a certificate in the mail.

Daveyjaro said:
My certificate says "1 certificate code per registered paypal user". So I think that means you can use it one time only.

Also, it says it is intended for the desginated recipient, so I don't think it will work if you don't get a certificate in the mail.

I thought the same thing since the certificate specifies the specific account you must use to use the code. Figured it was somehow coded to work only with those accounts to whom they sent the offer.

Planning on using mine later this week.

Has anyone else had any luck?

Someone report how it went if you didn't get the code; I don't want to get my hopes up. :chase

LOTRFan said:
Someone report how it went if you didn't get the code; I don't want to get my hopes up. :chase

"This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account."

It won't work fer me :confused: :confused:

TC

Just got one in the mail, ok now its time to get the Rog! :naughty

No JK, but I will have to get something .... :wacky

napoleoncdn said:
How does Paypal select the people that get these things in the mail?

NN

I have no idea, this is the first one I have received. My account has been somewhat active lately, with a few sales, perhaps it is done by volume? :dunno

Back