Is there a 1/6 skeleton?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
And where can i get one?

I know Amazon had a book with a skeleton but I can't find it anymore.

Airfix have made a 1/6 skeleton since the 60's. If your local madel shop doesn't have it, they should be able to order it in. It's very inexpensive. Around $10, and comes with a small pot of glow in the dark paint.

I think that's the one you mentioned in the first post.

The Torso/Ribcage on the airfix skeleton is a nightmare to assemble, even for someone with experience. Try if you can to get something pre-assembled.

I just ordered one.
I guess it was all the Halloween decorations and stuff that made me think how cool it would be to have a grim reaper on the shelf.

I've been meaning to get that... looks like a great set. Anyone have in-hand pics of it?

Here ya go!

skeleton1.jpg

skeleton2.jpg

The skeleton is good size, may look a tad taller than Dallas, but he's on a thick base. He's essentially the same height.

My pleasure guys. Finally got some use out of those old bones. It had been buried in my closet for about 8 or more years. Just happen to have it out in eye-view since my recent move.

Now that I see it again, it makes me realize how many customs you could use it for:

Jason and the Argonauts fighting skeleton
Reaper
Cursed Pirate
Indy Jones skeletal remains
Red Skull
Human post-zapped by alien death ray
TOHT post-melted... :D

BTW, it is poseable, but the joints don't stick. It's really made to hang on its stand.

Hey, fyi, that skeleton in the eBay auction sells for something like four bucks in drug stores (Walgreens for sure, maybe CVS) around Halloween.

Back