Is the Joker PF Exclusive Hammer still possible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't you see Cobra Commander being chromed after the fact?
What about T1 Arnold's shirt being changed?

Those are paint and fabric changes. Not changes to the sculpt. You would have to make the hands and cane removable. Then you have to add magnets (if they aren't being used already) along with a new set of hands and the hammer. Do you really expect SSC to pick up the cost for that? Remember that the price is set and the EX is sold out. That would mean that SSC would have to eat the additional cost of the hammer on an already sold out and very popular piece. I don't see that happening.

Please make it and save me the trouble! I will attempt to make one like the idea of the crowbar also, I am still tempted to make the hat sit lower on his head, or make one for the reg...I am buying two...hmm the possibilities with this statue!

Those are paint and fabric changes. Not changes to the sculpt. You would have to make the hands and cane removable. Then you have to add magnets (if they aren't being used already) along with a new set of hands and the hammer. Do you really expect SSC to pick up the cost for that? Remember that the price is set and the EX is sold out. That would mean that SSC would have to eat the additional cost of the hammer on an already sold out and very popular piece. I don't see that happening.

pretty sure the hands/cane will be removeable just for packaging purposes

Yet they let the Joker skin a man alive (and show the results) in the Joker Graphic Novel :cuckoo:

JokerHC+-+skinnedalive.jpg

Whoa! Did the joker just shove something up that dude's arse?

pretty sure the hands/cane will be removeable just for packaging purposes

Possibly. However, I still can't see SSC eating the cost of a switch out pair of hands and hammer. The price is set at $350 and the EX is sold out. They have no reason to add costs to their bottom line when a piece is already sold out and very popular. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with them adding the hammer. I just don't see it happening.

since joker is in production i dont think it''s easy to make the mallet.right?

I think if DC truly put the kibosh on it we will never see this from SSC. I think we just need to get someone here to make it.

Hi, so just finished the mace in other forum can be all the work done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable, if anyone interested in a copy please drop me a line, the molds are not done yet.

Thanks for all and please coment what you want! I will apreciate that.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

That would have made for a much more satisfying exclusive. And in echoing everyone else here (and the artist) the exclusive head just totally doesn't work without something more than the cane... disappointing that this got shelved.

Have we got some customizers out there who'd be willing to produce some of these hammers en masse? I'm sure they'd get plenty of takers (probably the majority of the people who own the 1,250 exclusives)

Also working on another head, a bit less crazy than the ex.

I will be working on a mallet closer to what Martin did clean and bloody, and a crowbar, should be starting it today.

Back