Is the Jason X sideshow 1/6 figure rare?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of hate, I have finally grown an appreciation for Uber Jason. I find the movie a bazillion times better now than I did when I saw it in theaters. Of course, same with JGTH. I guess I just desperately wanted them to be like the Paramount films I grew up with, but now...I don't know, it's different. I kinda like it that they strayed away and mixed things up a bit. Not only is it fun when you go back and watch them all in a row (as I recently did and have done periodically)...but it makes me love the earlier films even more. As far as Jason X goes, the kills are awesome, Jason looks incredible, the mask is a nice change (pretty badass imho)...and then to top it all off, Uber Jason? I mean, what else would those microorganisms do when they have to fix up a walking zombie?! I mean sure, maybe a little gimmicky...but very fun and very cool.

Here's hoping Sideshow gives us an Uber Jason someday!

-Fernando

I just bought mine off sideshow Dooley or brian Dooley the artist of the figure he said its from his personal collection and was a production sample for working on it.

Keep checking ebay. They tend to pop up randomly from time to time. I got mine for $90 around Halloween.

Back