Is the Ape Line Cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting!!

That is very interesting about the Brent guys. I didn't know all of that. All in all, I hope no one thought I was complaining about the Brent figure. I have both of them and would buy them again in a heart beat. Other than his jaw being a little longer than it was in the movie, I think SS did a very good job of capturing his likness over all. It is not exact but it is pretty darn close. The only thing I hate that Sideshow does with some of the figures, and they did with Brent, is that they painted his eyes looking to the side. Makes it very hard to display any way you want when his eyes are lookig off to the side. kind of limits the display of him.

Protozaius said:
I wasn't going to burden the new Doc with the WHOLE history of the Brent debacle... :google

My post was long winded enough. :horror

I see you felt differently.

Just felt if he was getting the backstory, it should be the whole story. If he only wanted 1/2 he could have asked Sideshow themselves. :D

As for the figure itself, I did state, once I got him, that he was much better in person than pictured. I don't think he came anywjere near Franciscus though. I do agree about the eyes though, makes him look almost maniacal.

Back