Is Sideshow growing too big?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used to be so much better in customer service as well.

I love them. their customer service seems top notch compared to any othercompany I have dealt with.

They do have good CS, but in the past it was even better. And it seems that as they grew, the CS began to tank.

As Sideshow has grown, they've not adequately grown the CS department. I feel sorry for those lovely ladies.

Interestingly, I became a regular customer of Sideshow in 2010, and I have always been tremendously impressed by their level of customer service - in fact, that's one of the main things that keep me going back to them. The several ladies that work there are so nice, and they took care of all of my shipping issues and order complaints without any problems whatsoever. I even had replacements shipped back to be for free.

Don't get me wrong, I take your words for it - since you guys have been shopping with Sideshow for many more years than I have. But, if their customer service is "bad" now, I can only imagine how much more incredible it was years ago.

really you never got the promised updates only the donors were to get?.. Not us unbelievably selfish maggot non-donors?

(shocker)

Seriously, that was one of the worst threads that I ever saw on SSF. The way that the guy was so condescending to non-doners, and kept crying out for more money as if it was everyone else's responsibility to take the burden of his financial issues. He should have been thankful that Sideshow Collectibles even bothered to host an auction for him, and left it at that. But nope, it continued, and his "wife" (or a split personality) had to show up and cause a world of problems, too :slap.

I've never seen someone bestowed so much, yet be so disgustingly ungrateful. To live within that skin must be a personal hell.

MO: Money Grab, try and get more, spit in face, leave

Back