Is Sideshow going to completely own the 1:6 world?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another pic of the Johnny figure
JohnnyRotten.jpg

Yea Gruff I cant see the likeness at all, the only thing going for it is the cloths and the pose with the mic.

Baton2.jpg

Gruff Old Bear said:
Is this correct? Hasbro dumped the license? If there's no ongoing relationship, why the press release?

hasbro annonced they were not making any more 12 inch figure and i think this allowed sideshow to wiggle their way in to making the figures since they have fans of their product at lucasfilm. i'm sure sideshow paid hasbro a nice chunck of change to be able to make these 12 inch figures.

my point was that sideshow isn't working with hasbro on these figures, and sideshow isn't selling any hasbro stuff. that press release was just sideshow being nice after they went and got part of hasbro's license with a little help from lucasfilm. :peace

WOW this is amazing news!
Just the other day I was looking at the Evangelion girls before the announcement went up wondering which one I would get. If the price is low I might get both.
Now, go after the Takara Cool Girls distribution Sideshow, and then you will be King!

Back