Is it too early for an Asmus wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a good start! :wink1:

Also awesome picture. You did a great job.

Thanks superdoug. This thread was inviting it!

If we get HALF of those I'd be a happy camper!

I know I know. But seriously, if Asmus delivers on the quality and stays reasonable with their prices, I would be crazy enough to buy each and every one of these. Now that's a promise!

Gimli, gimli, gimli, gimli, gimli, and gimli.

Also thorin, dori, bori, biffor, boffor, bowfer, glowin, Bowen, etc.

And if they have time, merry and pippin.

I hope if/when they release Merry/Pippin, They'll come both clothing's..

I'll take an Easterling. I've always pined for one in the PF line. But I think I'd look good in 1:6 too.

The potential beauty of the EASTERLING figure is they may be able to do the figure as an Armor of Middle-earth line...meaning they only release the armor and you simply have to put it on a standard body. Would make the overall figure cheaper for them to produce...and you can buy as many armors as you want to create an army!

Time will tell what they are planning for their Armor line though.

It's a long shot, since Sideshow did most of them, but I'd go nuts for the complete Fellowship Nine in their Moria gear.

I've been longing for that specific version of the Fellowship for as long as I can remember.

It's a long shot, since Sideshow did most of them, but I'd go nuts for the complete Fellowship Nine in their Moria gear.

I've been longing for that specific version of the Fellowship for as long as I can remember.

It would be great to have them where we can have the whole fellowship displayed together acurately. We are close.

SS gave us:
Gandalf, Sam, Frodo, Strider, Legolas (since they gave his pre-Lothlorien bow just remove the exclusive cloak), Boromir (just needs his cloak)

So all we would need is:
Gimli, Merry, Pippin and Boromir's cloak

Indeed, Aragorn is way too cool for a helmet.
On topic, can you guys imagine having Eomer and Theoden (and Eowyn!) on your shelf wearing full battle armor. :drool

Back