Is it time for a new line of Universal Monster statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll: Is it time for a new line of Universal Monster statues?

• Yes - PF or Comiquette. The more the merrier!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Yes - Comiquette only. I generally prefer comiquettes over PFs. Not a huge fan of the cloth.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Yes - Comiquette only. PFs have already been released. Let's offer something new.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Yes - PF only. This time, no wire posable figures.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Yes - PF only. This time, only wire posable figures. I like those more.

• Yes - PF only. Wire posable or not. I'm cool either way.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • No - I'm happy with what I have. My money is going elsewhere.

• No - It might bring down the values of the PF(s) I have.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No - Not into the Monsters line at all.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
a Poelzig/Werdagast diorama and also a environment/diroama like thing with lugosi sitting on his desk , from the 1935 The Raven.

I want any PF, statue, or diorama involving any classic Universal Monsters! Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein items would be ideal also! :)

I think the likeliest possibility right now is for Sideshow to continue making 1:5 monster statues after the Nosferatu reveal on spook. It's pretty much the monster equivalent of a comiquette anyway. Though personally I'd be much more interested in new 1:4 premium formats, mostly because I missed the first ones though.

Last edited:
SSE WE NEED!!!! We need more SSE PF Statues!...Hunchback....Lon Chaney statue with cane...Abbott and Costello...Ardeth Bey...Igor...The Thing 1951...etc, etc...

Last edited:
I dunno. I am pretty picky these days. I have all but one of my credit cards paid off, and I am working on getting rid of that one. If I could paint kits for folks like Ive done in the past I might go on with another line. But I dunno. Maybe they quit because they thought they covered the bases better than anyone else had, so they just called it a day.

SSE WE NEED!!!! We need more SSE PF Statues!...Hunchback....Lon Chaney statue with cane...Abbott and Costello...Ardeth Bey...Igor...The Thing 1951...etc, etc...

All I know is that I love my SSE PF monsters...wish they had a few more

Back