Is it time for a HT Robocop DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given the advances they have made with armours in the Iron Man line an updated DX Robocop seems overdue.

I would want...

1x Head sculpt
2x faces of alternate expressions of Alex Murphy
1x clean helmet
1x battle damaged helmet
1x gun holding hand
1x fist hand
1x fist hand with hole between knuckles
1x metal computer interface port 'spike' to magnetically slot into fist hole
2x hands with individual finger articulation
1x Beretta Auto-9 pistol
1x Barett 50.cal Rifle
2x chest armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x thigh armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x bicep armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x forearm armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x upper back armour pieces (clean/damaged)
1x damaged arm (nothing below elbow)
1x OCP Robocop chair or diorama stand & backdrop
1x standard Hot Toys stand with Robocop nameplate

FEATURES:

Interchangable faces
Interchangable hands
Interchangable armour piece for variations of clean and battle-damaged poses
Opening compartment & mechanism on left leg to place Auto-9 weapon inside

Last edited:
That does not need to be a dx, pers is waisted on robocop imo.

I'd like to see it happen, I'm not fussed that the current HT Robocop would be devalued. The character deserves the most up-to-date HT treatment. If it could have all that the OP listed that would be ___king cool.

This is one of my most wanted figures. Ever since I got my Mark IV and War Machine, I've been wanting HTs to make an updated Robocop.

i would love it if they did this! Robocop really deserves an up to date treatment

I would think that eventually we will see Robocop, Rambo and Rocky and the T-800 all get the DX treatment down the road. All of the DXs announced so far have had a previous HT release (excluding Indy) so I think those 4 are pretty iconic enough to warrant a revisit/updated DX. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yes, for the love of god. Give us an updated Robocop. He's the perfect figure to get the DX treatment. Hot Toys could really shine with this one.

i do hope they come out with a sliding mechanism for the pistol as well, redo the joints for the legs at the hips so that robocop is able to sit and maybe throw in a exclusive diorama maintenance chair for him to sit like in the movies. Maybe HT should produce it out during the anniversary for robocop?

the remake isn't happening since Aronofsky left. and we'll get a DX robo when a Robocop movie makes a $billion+ in the boxoffice and/or has Batman, MJ, or Bruce Lee in it. HT doesn't make DX figures for newbies who missed out on the original figures. and there aren't enough collectors who give a ____ about Robocop now for HT to justify licensing, sculpting, painting, assembling, marketing, packaging, and shipping an expensive figure like that.

and besides, Weller is never going to license his likeness to anybody, so there really isn't any point in having an unmasked figure. HT is not Santa's workshop, how many of these pie-in-the-sky topics are gonna get posted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back