Is anyone on Twitter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera 1

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just created an account and was wondering if anyone else has a Twitter page. I'd like to add you.

Funny, after the thing about the senators tweeting through the State of the Union speech twitter has exploded. Last night John Stewart did a segment on it and today a co-worker came in and asked me to explain it to him. And then I noticed the LA Times had an article about it this week.

I'm on it - but Sideshow is my only friend.

IMO Twitter takes the best parts of Facebook and Myspace, so it is simple and easy to use without the irritation of the other junk on those sites.

Why do new versions of these type of sites spawn every month? madness...

New and amazing ways to keep the stalking community strong, and simplifying the art of online predators on a global scale. Absolutely stunning.

I am on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/mikezenzano

Although I'm not 100% sure how it works. So if I want to "respond" to someone's update I put "@ (their name) and write" then retweet? :confused:

There are 2 ways to respond, I can put "@mikezenzano blah blah blah" and then tweet, and everybody who follows me will see it, and it will also automatically show up for you in your replies tab, whether you follow me or not.

If I want to respond to you and keep it private, I write "D mikezenzano blah blah blah" and only you see it.

Click on the 'help' tab on your page and you can find lots more commands and explanations of all this stuff.

Back