Is anyone going to the SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leegeta

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If so, there are a lot of things i would want at the Comic Con but i def need this exclusive from Hasbro....

The MY LITTLE PONY SUPER HERO!!
phpThumb.php

Oh pretty please with sugar on top? could anyone get two for me? please PM if anyone could do this awesome favor for me? make me a happy little girl =P

If anyone does go, and is willing to do this huge favor, please PM me, i can send a paypal payment, the pony is $30 :angelsmil

I wasn't sure if you were being serious when I first read this--but if so, you might have more luck in the commerce section if you are looking to buy an item.

Yeah, someone would probably want to be compensated for the loss of their testicles while waiting in line to pick this up in view of the general public.

Yeah, someone would probably want to be compensated for the loss of their testicles while waiting in line to pick this up in view of the general public.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Yeah, I do hope someone helps you out... But they had better be BRAVE if they are a man. That's like being sent to the store by your Mom, to pick up feminine products. You feel so lame in line and handing out your cash to the clerk. :(

Is this a Mattel exclusive where you have to stand in line for a lottery ticket and then come back and stand in line hoping to have your ticket picked?

Is this a Mattel exclusive where you have to stand in line for a lottery ticket and then come back and stand in line hoping to have your ticket picked?

not Mattel. I think it is by Hasbro. I got one last year :eek: but the method of purchase is the same. It's becasue of those Transformers toys that causes so much problems.

there's a few of these on ebay for $30 BIN. if you really want a couple.

those ebay auctions are not guaranteed. Comic con is a month away. They say that they can get it but chances are they may not.

They had one there last year and you had to go stand in line twice like Dave said. I was actually gonna get one for this friend of mines little girl but the line was always like a quarter mile long.

They had one there last year and you had to go stand in line twice like Dave said. I was actually gonna get one for this friend of mines little girl but the line was always like a quarter mile long.
little girls dig their ponies. my little sister had a bunch of these as a kid. i think my he-men would stop by the "ranch" occassionally and kick the crap out of them.:lol

I don't recall my sister ever having any for my He-Man to stop by and beat the hell of.

I thought this was a joke! I plan on going Fri, Sat and Sun...I really don't want to stand in line for this- esp if the booth is next to The Spike/ UFC booth. I might have to tap out from being choked out

My he-man group just made sweet love to the sis's barbies... but after they were done they may have went for a ride on the pony ranch....

Back