Is anyone ever going to do Drunken Master?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of hard to say. While Bruce Lee has made such an impact on the world of martial arts and the film industry that it would be surprising to meet someone who doesn't know who he is, I would suggest that Jackie Chan is more well known because he is also a huge hit in the world and continues to be. Just look at people in their twenties or younger. Most of them know who Bruce Lee is, but how many have actually seen his films? On the other hand, Jackie Chan has been a hit with children for the last ten or so years. He was amazing in the 80s and 90s and still continues to be in the present. He even had his own cartoon. I would say he is overall more well known than Bruce Lee.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Good idea - I'm gonna have to watch Drunken Master again, it's been too long...

Waste of time.

Your posts in this topic are the true waste of time. I backup someone's statement about Jackie Chan with an entire paragraph explanation and your response was typical Bruce Lee nostalgia glasses-tinted ignorance.

Your posts in this topic are the true waste of time. I backup someone's statement about Jackie Chan with an entire paragraph explanation and your response was typical Bruce Lee nostalgia glasses-tinted ignorance.

Your paragraph 'explanation' is as inane as they come. I can write a paragraph explanation about why the Earth is flat that would be more convincing than the dribble you wrote. If you're really clueless enough to believe that Jackie Chan is more well known than Bruce Lee globally than yes, it's a colossal waste of time trying to convince you otherwise b/c clearly you're an idiot. :wave

So does anyone have any information on that figure posted? The head sculpt is excellent.

Edit: Ouch so this was the Enterbay prototype? Man they should have released it then. It's easily their best looking figure ever. Does anyone know why they never went through with it?

Last edited:
So does anyone have any information on that figure posted? The head sculpt is excellent.

Speculation on OSW is that this was an Enterbay proto that was never released b/c "he offended a lot of people especially those from Asia by expressing his unnecessary a-hole opinions of many people in Asian TV interviews and media articles."

You can read about it here:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/576439-jackie-chan-1-6-a.html

If anyone can read the place card to the left maybe that would help:

apf2320080710023324479.jpg

The figure I want the most already exists...and I will never get it.

Profound sadness. :(

The figure I want the most already exists...and I will never get it. Profound sadness. :(

If you're referring to that pic I posted above, that's just a Chan sculpt sitting on the Ip Man costume and a an old pos body.

There is a Freak named denny (I believe) who will be making a custom Chan sculpt in the not so distant future. And judging by the work he has posted of previous characters it will be phenomenal, worth a look for you perhaps. Just check the customs section for his thread and you'll find a link to join his Yahoo group where he posts weekly updates.

This is awesome. Any more info on this?

Well, after ______ing all the time that EB or others should do the greatest martial arts/kung fu villain of all time, which of course, fell on deaf ears, I decided to commission a headsculpt and and have the costume made. The vest needs work though but all in good time I had to rush it for our own toycon.

Back