Is alter ego comics a good website to order from

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I saw that alter ego comics .com has some stuff in stock that I have on waitlist at side show and there prices are cheaper. Are they a good place to order from and do they ship there products well I know sideshow does a real nice job shipping out there stuff.

I order from them very often, and currently have a few pre-orders with them as well. They have great deals on their merchandise, and their service is phenomenal.

Just keep in mind that if you pre-order with them, you have a week or so to cancel the pre-order or they charge a percentage fee. As long as you decide within the timeframe, you won't be penalized. As far as pricing, and service, they are one of the best.

Hopes this helps. :)

I've used them many times, and have had no problems! They are my back-up site for collectibles when I didn't order from Sideshow. And yes, the items are brand new.

give secret compass a try they have perfect feed back and have ALOT of sideshow items and are very nice to work with

i just ordered the hot toys battle damaged john conor for 175 shipped i just got on the waitlist today at side show for thex one so i go to cancel my side show one but it wont let me it just says call to cancel does this mean they found me one already i dont want to pay for to john conors any help would be great

Yep, I've bought from them and they're good. I had an issue where I had to get new tires the day before my items shipped. They called me up when my card was declined and held the items for a couple of days until my payment went through.

I think they started a rewards points program as well.

AlterEgoComics.com is the best! Both Marc and Josh are great guys to deal with and very customer friendly. Over the past few years I've probably order over 30 or so hot toys figures from them and everything is packed well and arrives very quickly.

do you need a signature for there items like sideshow requires i also just called sideshow and left a message to cancel my john conor ex because i ordered it from alter ego i read on sideshows website that if your staus says call to cancel then that means they found 1 i sure do not want to get billed twice for 2 john conors i will call sideshow again first thing tuesday to make sure they got the message

Alteregoocmics is fantastic! Great customer service from those guys, Iv had about 10+ figure from them and everythings been spot on.
Unfortunately I cant order from them anymore as their international shipping costs has risen steadily over the last year so now It costs almost the same to order direct from Sideshow. Absolutely gutted about that!

Definitely the place for me to order Sideshow stuff if I feel the exclusive is not worth it. The reward points are nice too.

does alter ego require a signature like sideshow to leave your product i hate that cause i would have had my emperor palpatine and his thrown friday but noone was around to sighn for it

Great place to order from. Competitive pricing with awesome rewards point. I remember ordering the last of their P2 Elders and they didn't give me any hassles at all.

Back