Is a upgraded Hot Toys Iron Monger Possible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qazl1979

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I don't own or have ever seen a Hot Toys Iron Monger in person. So with that in mind could Hot Toys take the improvements they are doing to the Hulkbuster and apply it to a new Iron Monger with a removable Obadiah Stane? Its just something I've been thinking about when I looked at the Hulkbuster thread.

I'm certain they could do it, but I don't know how big of a market there'd be at this point. I'm sure maybe 10-15 years down the line it might happen, you never know. But for the immediate future I'd say highly unlikely.

I just can't see the character warranting a v2.0

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Never say never! I don't think too many people saw War Machine MK 1 2.0 coming, yet here we are. An updated (DC...?) Iron Monger really would be a dream come true -- so unlikely, but totally worthy.

Well, there is a seven month gap between Doctor Strange and GotGV2 dropping, so I can see some back end stuff from the MCU getting announced by Hot Toys... :pray:

I haven't opened my v1 iron monger yet! I'm way behind on you opening, I think I've got about 25 figures to open!

Back