• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IRONMAN MARK I 1.0 & MARK VI for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Chino

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello freaks!

Here i have for sale today two pieces for you guys to look at!
I will try to explain to the best of my knowledge to conditions of this amazing figures.

First we have is a MARK I 1.0, the figure is solid with no broken parts. Also the figure doesn`t come with the original head, it will come with the mech test version head, and the helmet that came with the original head. The original helmet doesn`t fit the mech test, but is included as a display piece. I find the mech test head look very solid on that body. The figure will also come with the two extra hands. The base will be included but doesn`t have a stand. Also the figure don`t have batteries because they died a year ago and I removed them to avoid corrosion. And finally no box.

dscn1871s.jpg

dscn1873x.jpg

Next and last we have a MARK VI, this figure is almost like in new condition and I will explain why. The only two issues with this bad boy are, well the batteries in the helmet died, and also if you guys look closely on the right flap you see a small aluminum pin that sticks out a little. That was because the figure came with the aluminum inner flap broken on one of the corners and i had to put that in . Yep ! sometimes hot toys put customers in those situations. I did a little toy magic and the pieces looks pretty decent. Everything else new new new ! Also no box but the two figures will come very well protected.

dscn1878b.jpg

dscn1888r.jpg

dscn1891nn.jpg

dscn1908qb.jpg

dscn1909d.jpg

dscn1910e.jpg

dscn1911f.jpg

htitled.png

If the flap issue is a hassle here is a seller on e-bay that has the pair for 36 dollars with free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-I...9618?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4abb9deef2

Well I guess that`s pretty much it!

Looking at the ridiculous prices on ebay The price im asking for the pair with shipping included is a fair 290.00 dollars. If anyone is interested let me know.

Best Regards

Back