IronMan Mark 3 helmet 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroenen77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my lifesize Ironman Mark 3 helmet from sideshow/windlass.Its not 100% screenaccurate,but with a little polishwork its a so nice piece for any Ironmanfan.
After a not so good review from Captain Toy and some really bad pics in it and all over the internet,I must say,that the helmet isn´t so bad.
Mine is in perfekt condition and comes with an awesome polishkit.With this you can crinding the brass face with 2000 grid sandpaper and polish all scratches out in seconds.So you can polish deep scratches out,too..no problem.

But here are some pics of my helmet..I used movielike positions so it looks so much better as all the bad pics in the net and the shots in the C.T.-Review.I wanna build lights in the eyes and brush the reflecting face a little bit in the next weeks..so i hope it looks more better.
In the movie,Ironman never lifts up his head and jaw..he looks ever a little bit down like a bird of prey..so I done it too..:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Mark 3-helmet in my collection with the EFX-Stormtrooper and the Wolfmask from sideshow:

Out of the box,the brass is not polished and looks like this..but with the polishkit you clean it in an half hour..:

And here I´m wearing the helmet unpolished out of the box...;-)

Last edited:
thanks...your helmet is great.with the chrome your right.but this helmets face its not chromed its massive brass...so i will brush or sand it in the future to make it more accurate.i like the brushed version from the film...so thats my first choice.

Last edited:
Looks Great. will U getting the MKII?
I have them both, I must say I have no regret after getting them.
Display it next to my HT 12".
Especially the MKII:yess:

thanks..i have only the mark 3 version.do you have some pics from your mark 2 in movieposes like mine?i know only some bad pics of it from the internet.
i like the 12"HT iron mans,too.awesome details.

Heck with the helmet, I wanna see more pictures of that lady reflected in the helmet in the first picture.:lol

Seriously, That is one cool helmet. It doesn't light up though, right? Because I can see your eyes through the slit while you're wearing it. Is it meant to be worn or is it fairly loose when you wear it? Meaning, any padding inside?

Ok,I load up her sexy naked pics in the mirror later for you...hahaha.:)

the helmet is well done padded with leather in the inside.you can open and close helmet in the back a little bit...so its easyer for people with "bubble heads" to wear it.;-)

thanks..i have only the mark 3 version.do you have some pics from your mark 2 in movieposes like mine?i know only some bad pics of it from the internet.
i like the 12"HT iron mans,too.awesome details.

no I dont have it right now, let me take some pic for you :wave

Back