Ironman 3 Spoiler/Figures Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome info on the armors. I'd loved to have seen more in actual action doing some of the things they talk about... but I definitely am going to add some of these to my armory should they make them. With this being the last IM movie for a while (I'd say 2016 is the earliest we'd see a possible IM4) HT has plenty of time to trickle these bad boys out.

Awesome info on the armors. I'd loved to have seen more in actual action doing some of the things they talk about... but I definitely am going to add some of these to my armory should they make them. With this being the last IM movie for a while (I'd say 2016 is the earliest we'd see a possible IM4) HT has plenty of time to trickle these bad boys out.

You forget AVENGERS 2 in 2015...

I think it would be better if this was the second to last IM solo movie, if Tony doesn't leave during Avengers 2 the next one should be his last.. it makes me sad to even talk about it but I don't want Marvel to ruin this

The one which got the most hits on Killian was Shotgun

And that why I don't get why the info states that armor is vulnerable, it lasted longer than Silver Centurion and Nightclub, but we didn't see any Hypersonic Moves.. :(

Last edited:
You forget AVENGERS 2 in 2015...
An Avengers movie isn't an Iron Man movie. :) They did release some Iron Man product in and around Avengers releases, so I don't see that being an issue. I wouldn't mind if they took a little break around then, of course!

Everyone believe there will be an IM4?

Nothing guaranteed, but the article in Entertainment Weekly made it very clear to me that IM3 wasn't meant to be written as an end to the characters so much as a shake-up and an evolution. And they say quite clearly that with or without RDJ they see an Iron Man 4 happening one day.

Nothing guaranteed, but the article in Entertainment Weekly made it very clear to me that IM3 wasn't meant to be written as an end to the characters so much as a shake-up and an evolution. And they say quite clearly that with or without RDJ they see an Iron Man 4 happening one day.

Cool to know, thanks

This 90s girl toy commercial demonstrates what I'll be doing regarding most of these Iron Man 3 releases.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-8B0PfV2R0I[/ame]

Well, if you want to tie them to your ankle and fling them around and jump over them that's your choice. That's probably going to be murder on the diecast and affect resale value, though.

I knew someone was going to say that.

[ame]https://youtu.be/aLekt6fGous[/ame]

I'm having fun.

Oh, me too! Please don't take that seriously. I didn't think anyone could take that seriously! LOL. :D I just couldn't think of another good video comeback. I actually loved your Skip-it post to be honest.

Oh, I wasn't bothered. Just knew the skipping over Iron Man toys comment was going to happen sooner or later. I'd actually like to get Tony, Mark 42, and Iron Patriot if I can. I'm just skipping all the extra armors and such.

I loved the movie, and it was really awesome to see ALL of those armors show up and kick butt.....however, I think it would have been better (and more believable) if there had been 5-10 "drone" armors that each somehow had more screen time and personalities.

I mean really, sleep or no sleep, he built FORTY new, unique suits since The Avengers all by himself?

Knowing how many new suits there would be, I was certain that somehow Tony had suits that were working together to build new suits....

Back