ironman 1:1 bust v/s hot toys tumbler+2 hot toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshow ironman bust v/s ho toys tumbler+2 figures

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha yeah i guess i've made up my mind,gonna take the risk of getting the bust even though many of them have paint issues,lets c,fingers crossed.....u think it has any chance of its value appreciating later though?

Eh.... I'm not into figs, only PF's and 1:1's really. But I was so disappointed with the outcome of the IM 1:1 bust. Tons of paint problems! Not worth the risk. I'd say save your money :)

what do u think guys?

I think you should stop making polls and base your decision on what you want. It's your $700, are you really going to spend it based on how people vote. Seriously just buy w/e you want and be done with it, who cares what others think.

My tumbler and IM bust are coming.

IF I had to choose, I would go for the Tumbler and 2 figures. Why? I can see it being more of a conversation piece for one, and second you may get more enjoyment on the display with the Tumbler and the two figures, there is simply more options with this.

This is of course that you like IM and BM equally as much. I am big BM fan myself.

Go with the Tumbler and figs you'll feel more satisfied and it's 3 things instead of just one.

Tumbler is great but too expensive.
IM bust is well....you have read the rest.
Buy the Original costume Dark knight Batman and put away some cash for the newly announced higher end Hot Toys joker figure

i got amint im bust n it kicks ass,besides i think its kinda messed up to wait more than a year to finally get your hands on a collectible,the damn tumbler seems to be taking forever!!!

yeah totally agree with u,besides waiting over a year for a riggin collectible is ridiculous in my opnion,it really is.....no matter how cool the collectible maybe

dude the dinosauria line based on the first dio-trex vs triceraops kkicks ass,however even the terminator pieces are really cool,im prolly gonna hafta pick n choose from both lines

Take the IM bust...as much as I like the Tumbler, but per the specs its sounds like a serious room killer, at least for me...

so,nw that the tumbler FINALLY seems round the corner,what do u guys think,which one's a better deal overall,esp keeping in mind that sideshow ironman bust is kinda hit or miss whereas hot toys always delivers top not quality stuff

Back