• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IronFingaz' FS/T Thread (SSC, HT, MOTUC & Art Prints)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Spider-Man 1:1 Bust + FS/T: Darth Maul Excl. PF and Yoda Vs. Dokuu FB Dio

Another bump :emperor

Prices lowered

Re: FS: Spider-Man 1:1 Bust + FS/T: Darth Maul Excl. PF and Yoda Vs. Dokuu FB Dio

Bump!

Updated the trade for... wish list.

Ha ha.... Wish list :lol

Here's my to-do list...

1. Tie and gag Ski-******

2. Make him watch as i open up all his MOTUC figures sloooooooowwwwly :devil

3. Drink plenty of Laxative and wait...

4. With the help of Laxative, take a huge dump on all the MOTUC figures and packaging

5. Dance in celebration :chew :banana :bunnydanc

Here's my to-do list...

1. Tie and gag Ski-******

2. Make him watch as i open up all his MOTUC figures sloooooooowwwwly :devil

3. Drink plenty of Laxative and wait...

4. With the help of Laxative, take a huge dump on all the MOTUC figures and packaging

5. Dance in celebration :chew :banana :bunnydanc

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice!!!!

Bump again :chew

Prices lowered

A "Ski-****** sucks!" bump :banana

ihb_sticker_pooped_b.jpg

Back