Statue Iron Studios Superman II statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron-Studios-Superman-Mavie-Statue-001.jpg

Is the belt painted in gold? The color of the belt is very different from the S’s yellow...

IMG_3531.jpg

The likeness of the portrait is close ....but, man, those legs need some work. And that flag pole he's standing on is bigger/thicker than I'd want it to be.

This surely has to be changed, the belt is supposed to be YELLOW!!!!!!! I may cancel mine.

Why have they painted the belt GOLD!!!!! Its supposed to be yellow! Why would Iron Studios go till all this trouble to get a great likeness of Reeve an then paint one of the most visable parts of the suit the wrong color!!!! I hope they change this!!!!

Why would they paint the belt gold? are they color blind? They can't get a such a simple thing right? Ridiculous.

This looks great. Definitely hope they fix the belt, but even if they don't I still plan on getting it. It's an iconic moment from that movie, and will be awesome to have it represented on my shelves.

It is a very good statue, but the color of the belt and the symbol S of the cape... are very serious errors!

IMG_3546.jpg

Oh well ...I don't buy movie-based statues anyway. I only buy once and awhile if the statue is really good and worth it. In this case, pass.

I prefer the S on the Iron Studios statue, the S on the cape in the movie was extremely cheap looking like they ran out of money before they could finished the outfit.

I prefer the S on the Iron Studios statue, the S on the cape in the movie was extremely cheap looking like they ran out of money before they could finished the outfit.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

IMG_3551.jpg

Looks great! But I will test my patience again, Ill wait for the definitive piece when Prime 1 or whatever company decide to do one.
:pray:

I think the one thing that bothers me about this statue is if it's meant for the first films 40th anniversary then a statue representing a scene from Superman II doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Not a huge deal as the statue looks great, but a minor nitpick. As for what scene they could have taken from the first film to put in statue form I figure the first shirt rip could have been a good candidate, or maybe Superman hovering in space above the earth, smiling at the camera from the end of the film.

As for what scene they could have taken from the first film to put in statue form I figure the first shirt rip could have been a good candidate, or maybe Superman hovering in space above the earth, smiling at the camera from the end of the film.

Or him sticking his chest out with a confused look while pumping his fist.

Oh, wait, it's been done. :p

Back