Statue Iron Studios: Suicide Squad - Joker and Harley 1/10 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakspear

Freaked Out
Reaction score
15285073_1349524815059250_7215161978466560042_n.jpg

This is a beautifully painted piece but everything about that Joker, from his face to that vest, is obnoxious. He looks like Bam Margera meets Amy Schumer. I would have to take anger management classes to avoid punching this statue off my shelf every day if I owned it.

Could you tell me how to buy this? I dont care how much it costs, id trade my soul for this statue XD they did such a great job on joker! Ive bought everything joker related thats come out (and all the preorders) and this one looks like the best yet. Do you have any release date info?

hmm ive been everywhere, and google cant seem to turn up any info on it... I hope its not a custom piece and is going to be available eventually!

I cant figure this site out... I only joined to get info on this piece. it doesn't seem to give any options to delete a post- and even tho I put in a profile pic, its not showing up. odd. oh well, its all worth it if I can end up finding out when this may hit the market!

hmm ive been everywhere, and google cant seem to turn up any info on it... I hope its not a custom piece and is going to be available eventually!

For the past year or so I've bought my Iron Studio pieces locally (Australia) from Popcultcha. They've had the most recent 1/6, 1/4 and 1/10 pieces that have come out the past year and a bit.

Though I don't believe this piece is available for order yet?

I don't think its up for pre-order yet.... Usually Iron Studios gives a price on their facebook page along with their studio pictures of the statue which they haven't done yet. All we have so far is the picture from their comic con...

Last edited:
Back