Iron Studios: Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker - Legacy Replica 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
oS8Ec8d.png

IS has been a hit and miss, their Vader and Mando are fantastic, but some of their other pieces have not been too great.

Collectors desperately need an updated 1/4 Anakin though, so hoping for the best here.

Unfortunately IS doesn’t have good paint apps for faces. I have their new 1/4 Maul and paint apps look flat and some QC issues. I’m hopeful they turn it around soon. SW deserves a higher end statue maker other than IS and SS lol. Need to see what Blitzway can do.

Not the greatest tease with the luke warm light and grainy photo but an idea of what we might getting.

Not a good start though unfortunately.

53703015019_0514cf9095_o.jpg

fully sculpted robe is a non-starter for me. But, I guess they're doing that for an easy swap out hooded Sith head by the looks. I'll pass either way. I'm just not a fan of Iron Studios products

Last edited:
fully sculpted robe is a non-starter for me. But, I guess they're doing that for an easy swap out hooded Sith head by the looks. I'll pass either way. I'm just not a fan of Iron Studios products

Seems to have switch out arms too, those seams on that left arm are very noticeable.

I have their 1/4 Vader and Mando, both are solid pieces, but their other 1/4 pieces weren't impressive to me. Their Maul looks alright but thought their Luke/R2/Grogu was a disaster.

This won’t sell since Blitzway is most likely doing Ani. Looks bad. They’re going backwards. I’m excited for their 1/4 Vader on throne and recently got their Maul. They need to stick with mixed media.

Back