Statue Iron Studios Spider-Man Homecoing, Thor, Guardians 2 licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from iron studios on Instagram
929b64a57806afb95b4c617e5aa951ec.jpg

Marvel Comics Legacy Replica?

I'm assuming this means a comic based figure rather then from the MCU. Is it just referring to those two Wolverine pieces?

You can't always see scale on a photo.

But if I had to make a guess I would say that those are 1/10 scale in their BDS line.

I saw this pic on instagram and it is the bds 1/10 scale. It looks cool, if that Vulture was 1/4 it'd be flipping huge!

Chances are I'm going to preorder all of these movie related BDS pieces.

I've preordered the Guardians 2 set, as Popcultcha where offering an okay price if you bought them all.

And I'm hoping they do the same for the Homecoming and Ragnorok pieces.

Though I do wish that these BDS pieces were 1/6th scale like the previous AOU diorama pieces that I collected the whole set of (except for Hulkbuster).

But of course that would mean a higher price. It's going to cost me about the same to get the whole Guardians 2 set, as it did to get a single 1/6 AOU piece which I got 7 pieces.

Well I've finally got the Guardian pieces in hand... except for the Abilisk.

And I'm actually quite happy with the pieces I've opened up so far, especially with the tentacle/explosion effect bases.

Hopefully my Rocket and Groot plus Abilisk comes in soon, so that I can finish the diorama/scene.

Kinda odd that they ship all the pieces, except for the set that comes with the Abilisk, which is pretty much the centrepiece of the diorama.

Even though I don't think these pieces receive much love, I thought I'll provide these as well since Sideshow is starting to distribute 1/10 scale Iron Studio pieces:-

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

And here's Spidey:-

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Though honestly I found the paint application on this piece to be quite disappointing. Did not compare to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 & Thor Ragnorok pieces.

I only hope the Vulture piece comes out good, as that was the only reason I bought the Spidey in the first place.

"In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly digested over a thousand years."

barge23.jpg

attachment.php

Finally received my 1/10 scale Vulture, and damn is his wing span extremely wide for such a small scale piece. It's exactly 26" (66cm) from tip to tip!!

It's wider than the 1/6 scale wingspan for the Falcon Hot Toy figure and I can only imagine how wide it would be if it was in 1/4 scale. The 1/4 Iron Studios Falcon is already the widest piece I have in my collection.

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

Back