Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows the scale compared to SIdeshow 1/4 PF or the spidey Comiq?? anyways i put in my order

He looks great. Congrats to all who are getting him.

What’s the height of this when using the smallest gun?

This came out AMAZING!!!

I was thinking about getting the SSC new Punisher.. No Need At All!

This is THE Punisher to own IMO. Everything is perfect. So much detail on his suit and hiw head sculpts are amazing. Its almost impossible to capture what they look like in real life but its very well done.

One small issues.
1. The Scope cover broke but was an easy fix. Cant even tell anymore.
Otherwise its perfect

My only issue is I don't know which head sculpt to use.. They are both perfect. I did not think I would like the bandana version but when I put it on I was in Jim Lee heaven. :lol

Some pics.

DSC_0114.jpgDSC_0118.jpgDSC_0119.jpgDSC_0122.jpgDSC_0131.jpgDSC_0127.jpg

Last edited:
Nice details in the close ups. Love the Jim Lee head sculpt also and that would be my pick.

I’m tempted by this one but also want to see what the switch outs will be on the SSC Punisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice details in the close ups. Love the Jim Lee head sculpt also and that would be my pick.

I’m tempted by this one but also want to see what the switch outs will be on the SSC Punisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSC is nice but I can'e see it topping this because the Suit details on this piece are far better IMO. Plus I think both head sculpts are better.

Personal opinion of course.. SSC is very nice. I was thinking of getting it until I got this piece in hand.

Who knows how I will feel when full reveal happens lol

Glad the issues were few and far between in the end after some initial shocks. Does look cool but we’re I choosing one I’d go SS.

SS piece looks great.. I think I would have had a hard time deciding if I did not already have this on Pre Order. Before this arrived I was thinking I would get both. Having this in hand.. There is no need for any other punisher in my collection.

If I liked the Head sculpt (unpainted) more on the SSC version I would still think about it.

Love this IS piece. Takes me right back to this

3657731.jpg

Congrats, guys!

Glad more good ones are being delivered ...or I should say "being received".

did anyone get this without any damage,, seems like every pic i see had some damage, most common the scope of the rifle breaking

did anyone get this without any damage,, seems like every pic i see had some damage, most common the scope of the rifle breaking

Scope cap has been a casualty of war with ever pic and review I have seen :lol

IS bit off more then they could chew with that tiny piece.

Whats funny is that its not even needed and nobody would miss it if it wasnt there :lol

My Video Review for this fantastic piece.

Nice review man! BTW Resin is still a plastic and Polystone is just a mixture of Resin and porcelain dust so a heavier harder plastic. I think IS was pretty smart to make some of the parts out of a rubberized plastic, if they hadn't there would be way more damaged pieces showing up. Mine was packed very well so I think a lot of the damage that's happening isn't on IS but careless handling by the delivery services, no statue is going to show up in good shape when they are carelessly tossed around which happens more often than not with all shipping companies near the Holidays.

Back