Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen both as well, tucked and over the shoes, definitely more tucked but it's not a biggie for me. This statue looks great! Contemplating it, too many things on order, sigh...
:gah:

No rush given that price and edition size. I will wait for a deal.

That could get risky.

Especially when it finally comes into stock.

Just look at the Darth Vader from Iron Studios. A week or so after it came into stock it was waitlisted.

That could get risky.

Especially when it finally comes into stock.

Just look at the Darth Vader from Iron Studios. A week or so after it came into stock it was waitlisted.

but 1000 vader is not the same as 1000 punisher. I like my chances : )

I dont disagree with you, im just tired of trying to save 20 bucks and risking missing a statue i know i want.

I hear ya. I probably would bite if I lived in the US. But being north of the border adds 19.5% just in taxes/duty. I have to be super picky.

I hear ya. I probably would bite if I lived in the US. But being north of the border adds 19.5% just in taxes/duty. I have to be super picky.

Do you get your statues sent to you in Toronto or do you pick them up somewhere else?

Do you get your statues sent to you in Toronto or do you pick them up somewhere else?

I used to have everything shipped to the States when I ordered a lot. Just not worth it anymore as I don't order much from SS anymore.

I used to have everything shipped to the States when I ordered a lot. Just not worth it anymore as I don't order much from SS anymore.

Yeah, same for me, that's why I asked. I used to ship to Buffalo and do a drive there (right across the border in Niagara Falls) to go pick it all up once I had enough packages to make the trip worth it.

But I don't buy as much as I used to anymore and I was trying to find another way to avoid all those fees, shipping and taxes. The "brokerage fees" alone are around the $80 dollar range.

I remember reading about a guy who offered a service where he would drive to CBI USA (I assume you used them as well) and collect all the packages and orders from different people in Toronto and drop them off. Never followed up on that though.

Still looking for ways to save a few bucks. If I ever find anything I'll let you know.

No rush given that price and edition size. I will wait for a deal.

I was just revisiting this thread and thinking the same thing. I really, REALLY loved it when I first saw it. I still like it, but starting to question if I should just wait this one out. This is still my favorite version to date. And I loved the original Sideshow PF for so long - probably for nostalgic purposed, as the face sculpt left a lot to desire.

Decided to pre order this. Been on the fence awhile, but better to get in before it's gone. Feeling relieved

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back