Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are trying to make it look like leather... Not the best look IMO.

I'm sure that's the look they were going for with the pants. I agree, I don't think it's the best look but I do still like how this looks overall.

If anyone wants to sell their Punisher Comiquette to make room and get funds for this one, PM me. Would love to finally get my hands on the comiquette.

Not a chance. The COM is THE Punisher statue for me. No way I part with it. Good luck securing one for your collection though. It looks even better in person.

Not a chance. The COM is THE Punisher statue for me. No way I part with it. Good luck securing one for your collection though. It looks even better in person.

agree, its an awesome piece. Sculpt and pose are perfect, but I still don't understand why SS made it 1/5 scale :(

Considering that the pants are likely leather, as other have mentioned, it makes sense to me that they would be different than the shirt but I do understand your concern. I also agree that, from the back, the pants do not look as good as they do from the front; I suppose we will get more pictures and video from NYCC (that is the December one, right?).

I have the Sideshow PF (I believe it was the second PF they did) and I actually like that one but this one, from the pictures, looks like it is going to blow that one away. I like the comiquette as well although I have never owned that one but I feel there is far more detail in this piece as compared to that one and I really didn't like the portrait of the COM so this one easily wins out in that department - for me).

Selling the Comiquette is one of my biggest mistakes... I sold it due to the size... But its such a great piece I should have just lived with it. IMO one of ssc best pieces. If it was 1/4 scale it would be a top 5 piece for sure.

I sold my comiquette exclusive to pay for my xm in full including shipping. no regret on my part : )

Now we need a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Punisher with the classic costume. Surely at least one of the companies is going to make that....

I sold my comiquette exclusive to pay for my xm in full including shipping. no regret on my part : )

Just could not find the love for the XM punisher. Even got the custom head and still could not get over how little presence it had... The bike was great and all but it lacked that certain something... Al I can think of is that he was sitting down on a bike and that took the edge off.

Curios how this would look if they did the shoes white like the classic comic

Ordered this right away. I am quite pleased with them not doing an EX. I already know how I am going to display this. Punisher looking over the avengers, Hell yes

Just could not find the love for the XM punisher. Even got the custom head and still could not get over how little presence it had... The bike was great and all but it lacked that certain something... Al I can think of is that he was sitting down on a bike and that took the edge off.

I think you are right. The bike made him seem more relaxed, like he's getting ready to go on an hour ride on the highway. It is a great sculpt too - it just lacked the personality of the character.

That sounds like a perfect win! Congrats! Are you also picking up this one?

Sent from my SM-C115W using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, I am going to grab this too. I have the last pf and want to sell it but have too much invested (weapons and custom head) so I will just make it a 3-piece display.

O

I hear ya. I had no intention of getting it but I fell in love with the bike. Plus we will never see anything like it again. Just happy there are so many options for all of us.

I love this new one and will probably pick it up. The only thing I personally would have liked to have seen is instead of him holding a normal AR or M16 type gun, I would have preferred it be an M60 or a mini gun. Something more over the top instead of what a normal soldier would be carrying as a main weapon.
I like the punisher being more exaggerated and over the top. That’s why I like the comiquette so much I guess.
But this truly is the best punisher since the comiquette in my opinion.
I still think Sideshow would make a fortune if they released the comiquette in 1/4 scale....��
Or hell, just re release it 1/5 scale. Blasphemy! I know, I know.... ��

O

I hear ya. I had no intention of getting it but I fell in love with the bike. Plus we will never see anything like it again. Just happy there are so many options for all of us.

This is true.. Options are great... There is lots to love with XM Punisher... It just did not hit the right notes with me.

Back