Statue Iron Studios Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What scale is the TLJ Luke in the background???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"buzzing saber blade effect" like Hot Toys ...looks very nice but too small scale.

Hopefully, this Fett and Hansicle go nicely with the Koto Build-a-Fett they're doing right now. I like all of the Bounty Hunters except how they did Fett:lol

The TLJ Luke is either a 1/1 display or a poster, I think.

It looks like a 1/1
499aba3bda134e5e55e4ababcf349ef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Boba + Carbonite has peaked my interest. I was planning on getting the 1/10 Koto bouty hunters. They'd look great with this.

That Maul pose tho. Not liking that. His head looks too small too. Why does he need to have a leg on that canister too?

Only thing I don’t like about this is the way maul Has his leg on the plinth. In fact, I don’t love either pose, that said, overall I think this looks great and it will
definitely be going on my shelf. My favourite duel and my favourite Jedi and Sith.

Is Sideshow going to carry these? IS have been showing some LOTR pieces recently and I see those are already available to order everywhere pretty much, same for the Marvel stuff.

Back