Iron Studios Marvel 1/10 Art Scale line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Studios AOU Vision 1/10 Art Scale

11954637_10207460523930181_1960219724204840659_n.jpg

11950264_10207460524130186_1625358278643813836_o.jpg

11215800_10207460526850254_2040273527906439915_n.jpg

I just pre-ordered Spidey, Wolvirene, Venom, Juggernaut, Rhino, Black Panther, and Deadpool...can't wait to add them next to my Kotos!!!!
IMG_3325_0525_zpshsbgagjt.jpg

Just the purple suit Catwoman. Which wouldn't go in this thread. I haven't checked if their is a DC thread or not. Is there one?

Honestly, I don't visit the section a lot, but I don't remember seeing one.

If you don't find it in the search, I would make one and worse case scenario, it can merged with the pre-existing one (if it exists.)

From Sideshow:-

Sideshow To Distribute Iron Studios 1:10 Scale Marvel and DC Comics Statues!

Sideshow is excited to announce an all-new distribution deal with Iron Studios, makers of highly detailed collectible figures.

Collectors will now be able to purchase select Iron Studios Marvel and DC Comics 1:10 statues directly through Sideshow, taking advantage of flexible payment plans, award-winning customer service, and more!
The Iron Studios DC 1:10 Art Scale statues capture the essence of beloved DC heroes and villains in a sleek sculpted display, designed to stand alone and compliment any character collection.
The Marvel Battle Diorama Series from Iron Studios presents fan-favorite Marvel heroes and villains in dynamic environment displays that can stand alone or form a larger diorama when placed alongside other pieces in the collection.
The first of these exciting collectibles being released for pre-order are the Black Panther 1:10 BDS collection, inspired by the newest blockbuster Marvel Studios film. Fans have the opportunity to collect their favorite Wakandan characters, from Black Panther and the Dora Milaje to the dangerous Killmonger, and arrange them in an action-packed scene with the special diorama environment bases.

The line includes:
Black Panther Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Killmonger Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Okoye Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Nakia Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Check out the awesome Iron Studios Black Panther BDS collection video:

We are excited to offer these detailed collectibles and more as a part of this distribution partnership with Iron Studios. More information on what’s coming to Sideshow from Iron Studios soon, so be sure to keep an eye out!

I'm curious if this will making getting a replacement (if needed) any easier or will it make it more difficult?

I'm happy for Iron Studios' collectors though.

I need to look into the Black Panther Dio. I haven't even seen pics yet.

Back