Statue Iron Studios Lobo on Bike diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm should I sell my ss lobo to get this

I would wait and see what the edition size is, if it's like 250 then IMO it's worth the $1000 but if there going to make 2000+ of them then I'm not sure it's worth it... That said there is a ton of detail on this statue... There seems to be lots of parts to it and it is 31" long by 15" tall so it's not a small statue.

The SS 1:4 PF is a nice statue but it is a museum pose, I actually got bored looking at mine and sold it awhile back. If your looking to switch to 1:6 scale to get more dynamic looking statues then this statue is defiantly a winner..

I will say if you have room for 1:3 statues, Prime 1 Lobo looks really bad ass...

This is a really nice 1/6 scale diorama...but not for $1,000. Realistically, if a normal 1/6 statue is in the $300-$350 range and this is as big as 2 of them, then this should be $700 max. Iron Studios priced this one WAY too high.

$700 does feel like a more reasonable price for this. Or $750 like the Juggernaut Wolverine diorama (which is overpriced compared to SS Hulk Wolverine).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$700 does feel like a more reasonable price for this. Or $750 like the Juggernaut Wolverine diorama (which is overpriced compared to SS Hulk Wolverine).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is going to be overpriced in comparison to the Sideshow diorama piece. If you were ever following that thread, you'll remember that most thought that that piece was going to be priced anywhere from $800 to $1,000 USD...at least.

Nearly everyone was pleasantly surprised when Sideshow priced it the way they did. It's one of the many reasons that piece ended up being as well received as it was in the end.

Back