Statue Iron Studios Deadpool statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I just saw this statue come up for preorder on bbts, it is a 1/10 scale polystone statue (9.75" tall) and it looks great, I love that unmasked head! I was really wanting to preorder it tonight and I noticed that it was already sold out! Anyways here are the pics, I hope I can pick one up eventually.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Here is my collection of the 1/10 from Iron Studios. Only Spidey, venom, wolverine, black panther, and juggernaut..the rest from Koto. Oh and Rhino on his way :)
IMG_3435_0573_zps14mdt2q5.jpg

This honestly blows my mind how quick this sold out at bbts. I got the preorder email at like 2:30 and almost ordered then but I was really busy at work so I was going to do it when i got home and like 4 hours later it was sold out :gah:

I had it in cart but couldn't pull the trigger. Too expensive for 1/10 scale. Great looking statue though.

Here is my collection of the 1/10 from Iron Studios. Only Spidey, venom, wolverine, black panther, and juggernaut..the rest from Koto. Oh and Rhino on his way :)
IMG_3435_0573_zps14mdt2q5.jpg

Thanks RossMcCollector! That is an excellent line-up pic! Kinda bummer they made Thor short, but everyone else looks fantastic!!

Man Koto and IS is tempting me with this scale! A lot of the statues look great! It is much easier (financially) to make teams.

The DP looks outstanding!

Back