Iron Studios - Dawn of Justice Art Scale 1/10 statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Didn't preorder WW and Supes but trinity looks cool together.

Anyone else in Europe having an EXTREMELY hard time finding these (especially BvS Batman)?
I've asked about 20 stores, none are able to deliver, even though it just got released here. Only one I found was in Italy, with insane high shipping costs to Belgium (which would make the total €200/$225)

I saw Superman, WW, and regular suit Batman yesterday at a store, and the quality is impressive. I am most impressed with Batman. Statues smaller than 1/6 scale aren't for me, but kudos to IS for an amazing product set.

Thanks for sharing HeubertMichael, that's good news. :) I can't wait to get mines! My PO has been pushed again to September.

Anyone else in Europe having an EXTREMELY hard time finding these (especially BvS Batman)?
I've asked about 20 stores, none are able to deliver, even though it just got released here. Only one I found was in Italy, with insane high shipping costs to Belgium (which would make the total €200/$225)

I POed them at a French shop called figurines-mania.com (for €109 each plus shipping), I think it's the only one that carries them. They keep being delayed, though. No idea when they will finally be shipped, neither if they would ship to Belgium.

New%2001.jpg

New%2002.jpg

Nice collection! Bats and Supes look awesome together and I wish I was able to get some IS Star Wars pieces. They look nice!

Here are some shots of my Iron Studios DoJ Wonder Woman - she's beautifully detailed, and overall a brilliant piece...

Iron Studios Wonder Woman 1 sm.jpg

Iron Studios Wonder Woman 2 sm.jpg

Iron Studios Wonder Woman 3 sm.jpg

I know you said Europe, but these 1/10 statues are still available from Popcultcha (Australia). But with international shipping the prices could also be high.

Iron Studios did get a world license for DC 1/10 scale statues, so I imagine someone in Europe should be carrying them.. might shoot an email off to Iron Studios and ask if there are any official stores in Europe that carry them.

I've found enough shops that have them listed, but when I ask, their supplier can't get any.
had to settle for one with a damaged box :(

The Wonder Woman statue looks good although the face could be improved. I guess for 1/10 scale though, this is pretty nice.

I just received the armored Bats. Wasn't sure I'd buy it but I'm glad I did. It's not impressive by any means (the movie wasn't either, anyway) but it's a solid piece. Really nice and accurate enough to my eyes. The paint app is good and has a cool metal look that's hard to show in pictures. Mine don't do it justice. Even the cloth cape looks good after water treatment.

I wanted to secure an armored Batman statue in case SSC screws things up (dare I say "again"? :lol ) with their PF and I must say I have my fix.

Only problem is mine came with a broken ear, so I'm trying to have it replaced.

Some pics:

If you're on the fence and don't mind smaller scales, I'd suggest you give it a try. Worth the money, IMHO.

Alternatively, a battle damaged version with kryptonite spear is coming in a few months for the same price. I might get it too!

The Wonder Woman statue looks good although the face could be improved. I guess for 1/10 scale though, this is pretty nice.

Sadly odds are this 1/10 will be more accurate likeness wise then SS just announced 1:4 BvS Wonder Woman PF.... Don't get me wrong I hope SS nails the likeness of the actress as I would buy it in a heart beat but I've been disappointed with SS likeness of other actors in their previous attempts... Some looking nothing like the actor like Captain America Winter Soldier PF...

Back