Statue Iron Studios Darkseid on Throne statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not like Darkseids new 52 size i prefer Kirbys Darkseid being one or two feet taller than Superman. On a side note is rebirth Darkseid as big as new 52 or did they revert back to his original size? I hope they dont make this piece to scale with new 52.

Same here. I'll even go so far as to say I'll take him just slightly taller than Superman. I loved Giffen's portrayal of Darkseid in the Legion of Superheroes " The Great Darkness Saga" storyline. That's probably the smallest and slimmest Darkseid we've ever seen but he was still so powerful and evil. I'm very happy that sideshow made the PF in the Kirby/Giffen style. That said, it's now time for a HUMONGOUS Darkseid for all that thought the PF is too small. So, bring on the ginormous Darkseid so many are waiting for. I'm good with my PF.

Same here. I'll even go so far as to say I'll take him just slightly taller than Superman. I loved Giffen's portrayal of Darkseid in the Legion of Superheroes " The Great Darkness Saga" storyline. That's probably the smallest and slimmest Darkseid we've ever seen but he was still so powerful and evil. I'm very happy that sideshow made the PF in the Kirby/Giffen style. That said, it's now time for a HUMONGOUS Darkseid for all that thought the PF is too small. So, bring on the ginormous Darkseid so many are waiting for. I'm good with my PF.

They have a huge one coming out the prime 1 new 52 Darlseid. Soon as the sideshow Darkseid figure is on ssle im buying it locally.

Did a Darkseid on Throne statue ever come out by any manufacturer, or is there one in the works?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

far as I know they are working on this, from what I read a while ago from IS owner was they did Hawkman first then were going to work on this.

It's been 2 years ...and no update since then. I'm in the mindset this is dead.

Back