Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, do you guys think there might be another Cap Worthy Mjolnir statue coming out/in development?

Still waiting to receive this, but hearing about the plastic accessories was worrisome, but this is the first Iron Studios statue in the collection.

Just curious, do you guys think there might be another Cap Worthy Mjolnir statue coming out/in development?

Still waiting to receive this, but hearing about the plastic accessories was worrisome, but this is the first Iron Studios statue in the collection.

Personally, I doubt it. They made a lot of this one and with Evans done, I can't imagine they'd make another.

It was right behind me and I had a tape measure from a recent shelf build. The perfect storm! :)

That worked out well. You just saved me from taking out the figures that's currently in the display and having to re-arrange displays to accomodate it...and eventually having to put those figures back in the same display case since this statue wouldnt fit. lol
Thanks again. :)

I think if there is another one, it would be a whole lot more $$$. Maybe if Prime1 does it, but you know you're looking at at least $1k for it.
If Sideshow does it, it would be laughable compared to this.

Honestly, I think the whole negative reviews on the plastic hammer and shield are blown out of proportion. Most say you cant tell anyway, and that it still looks amazing.
Even hot toys have gone back to using plastic on Cap's shield and stopped using Diecast. The concept Cap and the D23 Endgame Cap had plastic shields.
Sure, this statue's accessories would have been nice if it was diecast, but as long as it looks great, I would be happy with it.

That worked out well. You just saved me from taking out the figures that's currently in the display and having to re-arrange displays to accomodate it...and eventually having to put those figures back in the same display case since this statue wouldnt fit. lol
Thanks again. :)

I think if there is another one, it would be a whole lot more $$$. Maybe if Prime1 does it, but you know you're looking at at least $1k for it.
If Sideshow does it, it would be laughable compared to this.

Honestly, I think the whole negative reviews on the plastic hammer and shield are blown out of proportion. Most say you cant tell anyway, and that it still looks amazing.
Even hot toys have gone back to using plastic on Cap's shield and stopped using Diecast. The concept Cap and the D23 Endgame Cap had plastic shields.
Sure, this statue's accessories would have been nice if it was diecast, but as long as it looks great, I would be happy with it.

yeah i don't get the complaining about the plastic hammer or shield either. as long as it looks the part and painted right (which it looks perfect), what's the big deal? just cause it's heavier doesn't mean it's any better. or stronger for that matter. the shield falling on the ground has a better chance of surviving if it's plastic vs. polystone.

yeah i don't get the complaining about the plastic hammer or shield either. as long as it looks the part and painted right (which it looks perfect), what's the big deal? just cause it's heavier doesn't mean it's any better. or stronger for that matter. the shield falling on the ground has a better chance of surviving if it's plastic vs. polystone.

It doesn't look perfect. The diecast HT hammers look way better. To say anything else is just doing mental gymnastics to justify an $800 statue coming with weak magnets and a cheap plastic hammer. Some people need to believe everything about every piece they own is perfect for some reason. This is a terrific statue, but there are things that could have been done better, period.

It doesn't look perfect. The diecast HT hammers look way better. To say anything else is just doing mental gymnastics to justify an $800 statue coming with weak magnets and a cheap plastic hammer. Some people need to believe everything about every piece they own is perfect for some reason. This is a terrific statue, but there are things that could have been done better, period.

I just looked at my Hot Toys Avengers 1 Thor hammer and my IS Cap hammer and you know, you're right that you can tell the difference visually. I will say though, without doing that immediate comparison, I don't look at the IS Cap hammer and think it's low quality. As it is, it's the best Cap representation I've seen and at the end of the day, I can display it without the hammer, so all good.

I just looked at my Hot Toys Avengers 1 Thor hammer and my IS Cap hammer and you know, you're right that you can tell the difference visually. I will say though, without doing that immediate comparison, I don't look at the IS Cap hammer and think it's low quality. As it is, it's the best Cap representation I've seen and at the end of the day, I can display it without the hammer, so all good.

It's a gorgeous statue. I could say the CW 1/4 could've had more weathering on the bases and Bucky's arm could've been chromed and Cap's shield could've been diecast; or this hammer should've been diecast....but here's an impressive portrait with beautiful paint, a heavy solid statue, terrific details, at a price I could manage with a payment plan. There's a lot more missteps in the statue world at least from what I've read - awful paint, flaking paint, thin castings, google eyes, and so on. Statues that never show up at all. Some people like it, but look at SSC's TWS Cap with the blobby fingers.

Does anyones masked head have slight wiggle/give when its seated in the peg hole? I had one before that was titled to side and could be really wiggled around to the point it looked wonky and was very unstable. They sent me a replacement head this one is much better but there still is a slight wiggle or movement when i touch it. Is this normal? The unmasked head sits firmly in place with no movement at all. Here is a picture if it below does the head look titled or wrong on this as well or normal?

63B43B4B-A7D8-43DD-BEEE-BF945BF9F311.jpg
63B43B4B-A7D8-43DD-BEEE-BF945BF9F311.jpg
0B57DE62-F9C2-4E0C-9F1A-48EC54B0A6CF.jpg
EB1BC5AD-9DF9-4F61-AEA2-6181A76490E4.jpg
3C1584C4-E947-46BF-8C52-4F0821A50625.jpeg

Does anyones masked head have slight wiggle/give when its seated in the peg hole? I had one before that was titled to side and could be really wiggled around to the point it looked wonky and was very unstable. They sent me a replacement head this one is much better but there still is a slight wiggle or movement when i touch it. Is this normal? The unmasked head sits firmly in place with no movement at all. Here is a picture if it below does the head look titled or wrong on this as well or normal?

Mine has an ever so slight wiggle, but I would say it's normal. I also think the slight tilt of the head is normal. Yours looks like mine...well, minus the arms :)

Can you please take a photo with EG Cap standing next to bucky side by side?

Thanks!

I haven’t received my Cap yet, but I’m guessing Cap may be a tad oversized in relation to Bucky, as does happen on occasion with Iron Studios 1/4 scale line, except for their 3x Civil War Team Cap pieces anyway.

I haven?t received my Cap yet, but I?m guessing Cap may be a tad oversized in relation to Bucky, as does happen on occasion with Iron Studios 1/4 scale line, except for their 3x Civil War Team Cap pieces anyway.

Looks great tho - nice pics!:clap. I think the CW BP is a bit beefy, so think I will pair him with this Cap. I'd rather have Bucky or IM with Cap but whatever.:cool:

Back