Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't seem to be Sideshow's fault and I'm not familiar with procedure at the Cali ports. But I wonder what the "problem at the ports" is? Perhaps it's virus related which would be understandable. Or it could just be someone isn't doing their job which is just as likely, this has happened several times in the past. I know if i called in a delay to my work because i have an unidentified problem, I wouldn't be able to afford this stuff because it would be grounds for termination.

This doesn't seem to be Sideshow's fault and I'm not familiar with procedure at the Cali ports. But I wonder what the "problem at the ports" is? Perhaps it's virus related which would be understandable. Or it could just be someone isn't doing their job which is just as likely, this has happened several times in the past. I know if i called in a delay to my work because i have an unidentified problem, I wouldn't be able to afford this stuff because it would be grounds for termination.

It's almost definitely virus related. Perhaps they thought a shipment had left China when it really hadn't yet. Most stuff is probably stuck over there til the virus is under more control.

Hah, no need to get nasty. I think I'm stating my opinions fairly constructively. I'm fine with delays and SSC has never charged me early and not shipped an item in the past. I don't want to cancel my order but should the delay become longer than a couple weeks with no ACTUAL date in sight for them, it would make sense to refund the money until they know exactly when they are getting the items. I see nothing unreasonable about that. Regardless of it being expensive, I would never sell anything to anyone and then expect them to wait for something that I have no idea when I can ship them while having already charged them for it.

Sorry not being nasty, by get out I meant get a full refund / don't pre order if there's a chance of delays. I know it's annoying but there are always things outside of company's control and delays are inevitable

Sorry not being nasty, by get out I meant get a full refund / don't pre order if there's a chance of delays. I know it's annoying but there are always things outside of company's control and delays are inevitable

my bad, I misunderstood. I don't want to cancel my order. I was just saying a refund would be nice if we were to be waiting for a month or longer. anyways, from what Alycon said, it could ship by end of week which would make my concerns moot.

my bad, I misunderstood. I don't want to cancel my order. I was just saying a refund would be nice if we were to be waiting for a month or longer. anyways, from what Alycon said, it could ship by end of week which would make my concerns moot.

Yep fingers crossed! Myself, I have this on order but keep pushing the payments back to give me breathing space as I don't have any room and trying to find a house to buy, so the delays are a good thing for me lol

Just contacted SS to see what’s up and got the response of there’s a slight delay and it’s on it’s way to them and they think it’ll ship next week but not sure of exactly what day. ��*♂️

Can't wait for this one! Already have the spot picked out - right next to the Iron Studios 1/4 Scale Winter Soldier Bucky.

I remember the eFX Captain America shield being delayed at the docks for a few weeks too. There must be something to having high end Captain America pieces entering US Docks:lol

Mine shipped but I didn't get upgraded shipping. Excited to get this and see production Thanos so I can make up my mind on whether to buy or pass.

I didn?t get an email yet but went to check in my account and both cap and thanos have been shipped!

Same here. Cap and Thanos arrive Thursday. Going to be a fun evening of setting them up and deciding which switch outs to start with. For Cap I think Mojlnir, full shield and helmeted headsculpt. Thanos is sword, helmet for sure and maybe Infinity Guantlet. Can?t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Cap and Thanos arrive Thursday. Going to be a fun evening of setting them up and deciding which switch outs to start with. For Cap I think Mojlnir, full shield and helmeted headsculpt. Thanos is sword, helmet for sure and maybe Infinity Guantlet. Can?t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got double the switch out options lol for me it's mjolnir, helmet and broken shield but I'll prob use unmasked and full shield sometimes

You got double the switch out options lol for me it's mjolnir, helmet and broken shield but I'll prob use unmasked and full shield sometimes

It’s symbolism for me instead of movie accurate so mask, mjonir and full shield. My ETA is Thursday but I look forward to seeing everyone’s pics before then.

Here is mine! He looks great. the unmasked head is mehhhhh but I was never going to use that for display. With masked and mjolnir, he is absolutely epic! I will say mjolnir feels like really cheap plastic but I guess since it displays fine, it's all good:lol I actually had a loose piece rattling around in the base and cap's body so I'm a tad concerned about that...moreso about the piece inside the body. But display wise, he is fantastic! Also, forgive the terrible iphone pics...the details are all there! I'm sure someone will post much nicer pics soon. Just wanted people to rest easy that the statue is a winner!

Thanks for the photos.

But please no one post these on the other mediums, or else they'll get picked apart like a lot of other cell phone pics.

Back